We are looking for a sales wonder to help us boost the profitability of a specific sales channel (think of it as a start-up within the company!).
Who you are
- You are a natural-born seller. Seriously, you could sell ice to an eskimo.
- You are a goal-oriented person and you would come up with the most creative solutions in order to reach your objectives.
- You are flexible and able to think out of the box.
- You are extrovert and enjoy talking to people, also on the phone.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- You will actively search for new customers.
- You will talk to them to gain a deep understanding of their needs and provide tailored and flexible solutions.
- You will convert customers requests into price offers and offers into translation projects.
- You will have a major contribution in ensuring profitability and success of projects, driving to customer retention.
- You will constantly monitor your progress and provide feedback to your tutor.
Work environment and Benefits
In the last few years, Translated has expanded its workplaces to create the PiCampus, the best work environment for talented people: six luxury residential villas converted into functional offices, in the green space of the EUR neighborhood, in Rome. Translated has invested in many Italian startups that now work at PiCampus, creating a competitive and exciting work environment, with some extras:
- Networking events. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts coming from different fields, which is the best way to improve your skills.
- Bonuses and incentives for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work, adopt a child.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, two swimming pools, a personal trainer for spinning as well as TRX, pilates, and Tai Chi classes.
- Enjoy a snack. Free snacks, fruit, coffee and beverages from the campus kitchens.
- Cool peers! The average age of PiCampus employees is 28 years old.
Translated is a language service provider focused on serving large businesses, startup and web 2.0 companies that need to speed-up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to its innovative approach to language technology, it has been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube (http://goo.gl/jx5emJ) and, recently, for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store (http://goo.gl/psI7wQ). Moreover, corporations like Amazon, Expedia and HP use our technologies and services in their localization processes. Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Translated has created
- MyMemory, the world’s largest cloud translation memory, that combines machine translation with over 1.1 billion human contributions. Translated uses MyMemory to increase the quality and speed of translation by suggesting sentences that have already been translated.
- MateCat is the ideal CAT tool that automates project creation, assignment and translation. It provides the features needed to post-edit, translate and revise any documents and to monitor translation projects.Thanks to the integration of the largest collaborative translation memory and the best machine translation, it provides 10% to 20% more matches than any other CAT tool, reducing translation cost and turnaround time. MateCat empowers you to accept all translation projects, even when your translators are busy or if you don’t cover one of the language pairs requested by your client.
- ModernMT, an ongoing project to create the best machine translation engine in the world (yeah, also better than Google Translate).
We look forward to meeting you!